I got this modeline from a webpage at www.mpegtv.com:

               Mode "352x280"
                DotClock   15.750
                HTimings   352 368 416 432
                VTimings   280 288 286 302
                 Flags        "Doublescan"
               EndMode

Problem is that XFree86 complain that the Vertical Timing is invalid for
this mode. I tried other modes by ripping the vertical timing from
existing mode-lines. 352x240 and 352x300 work. Can anyone help me with
this? Is the vertical timing badly calculated? Can anyone recalculate it
for me?

PS. I have a Matrox Mystique 220 and run Xfree86 3.3.2, if that helps.

--
Henrik Edlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP Public Key available at http://www.piett.com/about/pgp.html

  "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Naturally they became heroes."
                  Leia Organa of Alderaan, Senator