Help!
I have a simple home network. I have samba [2.2.7a] running with the smb.conf file listed below. I can see this machine in network neighborhood on a Win98 machine and a WinNT 4.0 machine, but I cannot see this share from a Win2K machine.
If I issue a net use command from the cmd window on the Win2K machine I can mount the share and then open it as normal.

WHY can't I see the share in network neighborhood?????

#==========smb.conf=============
[global]

# The computer name to see on the Windows clients
netbios name = rwheserv1
# workgroup = NT-Domain-Name or Workgroup-Name
workgroup = RWHHOME1
# Information to show on Properties tab on Windows Client
server string = Samba [%v] Share on rwheserv1
# For now the security will be at the SHARE level
security = share
# This is not the domain master
domain master = no
# Check for vaious used of capital letters in passwords
password level = 10
username level = 10
# We are in a Windows NT domain so encrypted passwords are needed
encrypt passwords = yes
# Where is the encrypted password file
smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd

# See speed.txt and the manual pages for details
# socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192

#============================ Share Definitions ====
[homes]
comment = Home Directories
# We do not want any home directories visible to the Windows users
browseable = no

[public]
   comment = Public shares on localserv1
   path = /shared/public