On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 12:52, mike wrote:
> Hi!
> I have Red Hat 9 with 2 network cards, I want to make a load balance
> but I don't know how too fuse them, is there any way to do this?
> Thanks for your help
Mike, that depends on the card. I use the Intel cards which have AFT
software. It allows me to bond ports. I have two dual nics. I pair the
first port on the first card with the second port on the second and then
reverse that for the second pair. Then I have one of each pair go to a
different switch. That allows for failover.

0----
1    |--------aft0
2----
3

0
1----
2    |--------aft1
3----

With 0 and 1 going to the first hub. 2 and 3 go to the second.