At 14:50 10/23/2003, you wrote:
On my desk at work is a Win2k laptop and RH 9 workstation. I love the
linux box for many reasons - mainly it is doing 20 different things. But
I miss one thing - the list of preconfigured host log ons of Secure CRT.

Is there anything like that for RH9? Am I missing something with Konsole?
Yes, I'm a just-fell-off-the-truck newbie

When the command is as simple as "ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED]" and then wait for the password prompt, not much automation is required. However, you _can_ easily create a config file with settings for a bunch of hosts. See the man page for ssh and look for the "CONFIGURATION FILES" section.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz [EMAIL PROTECTED]