I have problems with installing KDE Beta 4. Whenever I execure KDE with
`startkde`, I receive the error message:

error in loading shared libraries
libg++.so.27: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Can somebody explain what is wrong? I installed KDE as follows:

1. Installed RedHat 5.0 from scratch (complete install)
2. Put in path: /opt/kde/bin and KDEDIR=/opt/kde
3. Installed qt-1.33-1rh5.rpm
4. Installed kdesupport-beta4-1.rpm and kdelibs-beta4-1.rpm
5. Installed the other KDE rpm's from libc6.

Regards, Ruud.

--
Next time you wave, use all your fingers.