Installing Netscape Communicator 4.04.rpm failed and I received an error
from rpm that libXm.so.1.2 was missing. It isn't on my system: I searched
under /usr/X11R6/lib and in all directories but isn't there.
I searched on the web and although I can find some pale traces of it, I
couldn't find a place to download it.

Could somebody help pointing me to the right site ?
Once downloaded should I simply copy it in /usr/X11R6/lib ?

Thanking you,

Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino, Esq.

Bratislava, Slovakia
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]