Emirror will mirror it for you as an anonymous user, but it doesn't have
a priority login.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pieter De Wit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 3:50 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Why is there no rsync to redhat's ftp server

Hello Warren,

Sorry about the urgent thing...default setting on mail client. We all
know that users all pay attention to IT messages.... :)

Now,

Hello Trond,

How do I then become part of this "mirror group" I have tried in the
past...sending messages to redhat-mirror@ or something like that. I then
got re-directed to another group from which I received a reply saying
that the group is closed. Now if you saw my prev. message (Arrrggghhh I
have HAD IT
!!!) you will see that Iam asking the SA comm to setup a local mirror.
For this to work we need to mirror the files asap...and this is where
the problem lies...

I only got wolverine on the 15th after trying for days from diff.
mirrors !!!:(

Thanks for your time,

Pieter