Hello:

Anyone know if there is support for the ALS 4000 sound card
by Avance Logic in RH 7.1 (Seawolf). When I was using
Wolverine the installer would identify the card properly but
then installer would also say that "there is no support".

I have e-mailed Avance and received no response other than
someone asking me to e-mail a certain individual at Avance
who never contacted me. It is a PCI sound card I bought for
my Son's system yet I can not find a Linux driver out there
for it. Any one have one of these running? I am at about 41%
with my download, (56k modem) of the first iso of Seawolf
and I fear that I am going to see the same thing as far as
support for this card.

Thanks in Advance,

Eddie Strohmier