I have OS/2 and RedHat 7 installed.  I boot to each via OS/2's Boot
Manager  If I power up the machine, boot to RedHat and then try to print
to my Epson Color Stylus on the USB port, nothing happens.  Lpq reveals
a message saying something like, "print job such and such terminated."

Then I reboot to OS/2, print to the Epson, reboot to RedHat and the
printer works fine.  This is repeatable in every case.

How can I get Red Hat to print to the Epson when I power up and print to
it without having printed to it via OS/2?

Thank you.