From: Ted Gervais [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 1:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: routing

On Wednesday 18 April 2001 14:43, you wrote:
> You could always add it to your /etc/init.d/network script, however I
> would suggest finding out why it happens first.
>
> -Ryan

Hi Ryan...
Thanks for your note.

Well I no why it is happening. When the 'eth0' network is established it
produces this error. In other words, when the 'ifconfig'  comand is run by
RedHat, this route-statment is produced. I just need to delete it and life
will be great..

I was going to stick it in my /etc/rc.d/rc.local file but felt there was a
more professional way of doing it. You suggest sticking it in my
/etc/init.d/network script so I will go for that.

Thanks..