Hi,

I'm using the java-libs to parse some adl files from the Clinical Knowledge
Manager(CKM).

I'm getting some crashes due to stackoverflow when trying to do
Archetype.toString().

When I checked the Archetype I saw a loop. The field
Archetype.description.parentResourse was pointing back at the Archetype.

My confusion seems to be in the function
org.openehr.rm.common.resource.AuthoredResource.setDescription().

I don't understand why :
                             if (description != null &&
description.getParentResource() != this) {

description.setParentResource(this);

                              }

In this code we send "this" to be set as its own parentResource in the
description.

Can anyone help me understand why this is happening?

Best,

Duarte Ferreira