Hello!

I'm having trouble building a regexp pattern for a US telephone number.
The following formats need to be valid:

<blank>
xxx-xxx-xxxx
(xxx)xxx-xxxx

So, I need a blank and two number formats to be valid formats.  What's the
regexp format that could accomplish this?

Thank you very much!!

-Ryan

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or
use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message
and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any
attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.