Hi Jacques, All,

This is an interesting coincidence that we worked on an implementation of RRR
last week too -

I’ve started a small, poorly documented API here:
https://github.com/kalou/rrr <https://github.com/kalou/rrr>

Gandi has rolled out the same service for experimentations - we support initial
setup, updates, and removals too.

If anyone is interested into experimenting with this contact me.

I have two additional comments:
- For DNSSEC availability check, and discovery, we’re using our (also exp.)
RDAP service with a specific rel/href in the links section pointing to the CDS
checker API endpoint
- Is that production rollout @CIRA as a registrar, or the whole registry ? How
do you plan on syncing DNSKEY information with registrars ?

Best,
Pascal