Hello,

I do not know if you already discussed this in London, but the addition of the
standard attribute in this latest version of the fees draft lacks any
explanation.

The standard attribute, besides in the XSD, appears nowhere, except in this
sentence:

   The <fee:command> element(s) contain(s) a "name" attribute (see
   Section 3.1), an OPTIONAL "standard" attribute with a default value
   of false (0), an OPTIONAL "phase" attribute, and an OPTIONAL
   "subphase" attribute (see Section 3.8).

Note that all elements are explained by giving references to other sections
with details,
except the optional "standard" attribute.

I do not believe that such a description is enough in a specification. So some
explanation text will need to be added here or elsewhere in the document to
describe how the answer changed based on this attribute presence or absence and
its value.

I would specifically think that details on its working regarding this other
sentence of the document will be needed:

   Servers which make use of this element MUST use a <fee:class> element
   with the value "standard" for all objects that are subject to the
   standard or default fee.

--
  Patrick Mevzek
  p...@dotandco.com