Hi Linlin, James,

One thing that is still not very clear to me. (and the draft offers me no
answer)

Suppose a new organization O with 2 roles (R1 and R2). Status of the
organization is 'ok', status of the roles are both 'ok'. Right?
Then I link a domain to O via R1. Is it right that status of O is 'linked',
status of R1 is 'linked' and status of R2 is ok?

kind regards

Pieter