Broadening the charter beyond EPP and RDAP would enable the WG to take on the
file format drafts that relate to the domain industry and should involve the
same REGEXT participants, which include:

  1.  Data Escrow
     *   Registry Data Escrow Specifications -
draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow
     *   Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) Objects Mapping -
draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping
  2.  Bulk Data
     *   Data Set File Format - draft-gould-regext-dataset

—

JG

[cid:image001.png@01D255E2.EB933A30]

James Gould