Short question regarding the validate extension:

Isn’t the purpose of the validate extension to do what actually transactions
are meant for? Ultimately the goal of the validate extension is to check
whether a group of commands are possible: create some contacts, link the
contacts to a domain with a specific role.
Why not trying to add a layer on top of EPP to enable transactions? Start a
transaction, add commands to a transaction, execute a transaction with either
commit or auto roll back?
I think that would lead to a much simpler model and could easily deal with
other objects and other extensions.

Thoughts?

Pieter

--