From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2018 12:57 PM
To: Roger D Carney <rcar...@godaddy.com>
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-09.txt

A new version (-09) has been submitted for draft-ietf-regext-change-poll:

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-09.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-change-poll/

Diff from previous version:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-09

until the diff is available at tools.ietf.org.