On Sun, Nov 4, 2018, at 16:35, Roger D Carney wrote:
> A small updated was needed, implementers found the "standard" attribute
> was not at the correct level in the commandDataType.

As expected and said previously, this late addition without any clear support
from anyone except the initial requestor, will create interoperability problems.

I will not rehash the issue but I am not surprised and I will continue to think
that this fee extension misses the goal of best compromise possible between
features really needed by a common subset of actors and the complexity needed
to encode all those features.

--
  Patrick Mevzek
  p...@dotandco.com