I support adoption and am willing to contribute and review.

On 26/04/2019 19:55, James Galvin wrote:
> This is a formal adoption request for Registry Data Escrow
> Specification:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow/.
>
> Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption
> by REGEXT, and comment to the list, clearly stating your view.
>
> Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review text,
> or be a document shepherd.
>
> This call for adoption ends Thursday, 2 May 2019.
>
> If there are no objections, and we receive enough consensus for
> adoption, the chairs will consider this document adopted.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Your REGEXT co-chairs Antoin and Jim

Gavin Brown
Chief Innovation Officer
CentralNic Group plc (LSE:CNIC)
https://www.centralnicgroup.com/
+44.7548243029

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.