Hi Mario,

I like JSContact and the current draft certainly looks good enough to be usable
in RDAP. I imagine more work will be needed before JSContact will have feature
parity with vCard/jCard.

I would be happy to publish a new version of draft-brown-epp-contacts-in-rdap
which uses JSContact rather than its own representation of contact data. That
would glue JSContact and RDAP together.

G.