This call for adoption has ended with no objections.
The chairs therefor accepted this document as a Working Group Document.

For the WG: We still need a volunteer for this document to be the document
shepherd. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know the IETF processes
for new working group members, so please volunteer! No real technical insight
about this draft is needed to volunteer, so don’t be shy. The only thing that
you will need to do is to verify that all comments during WGLC and IESG review
are attended to once the document reaches that state, and fill in a template
about that process. This and all other things the chairs will help you with,
but we need an independent document shepherd to state that the correct process
was followed.

For the authors: Please resubmit the latest version of your draft with the
following name:
draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance
We have pre-approved the publication of this draft as a WG document.

Regards,

Jim and Antoin