Hi all,

It is time again to start thinking about scheduling a meeting for IETF 108.
As you are aware, IETF 108 will be an all virtual meeting this time.
We are reaching out to you to ask your opinion on scheduling a meeting.
What conflicts with other working groups or BOF’s should be avoided?

This is also a first call for agenda items.
We would like to know if any of the authors intend to discuss major topics
regarding their documents.
Are there any other topics to discuss?
If so, please send us your thoughts on giving a remote presentation.

As a reminder to people, this will be the first time that there will be a
meeting fee for all remote participation.
Any opinions for participants in our group for which that would be an obstacle
for participating would be welcomed too.

Regards,

Your co-chairs Jim and Antoin.