Dear WG,

The call for adoption for draft-hollenbeck-regext-rfc7483bis ended 29 May 2020.
The results were:
Support: 5
Object: 0

The chairs considder this draft adopted by the REGEXT WG.

Request to the authors:

Now that the draft is adopted, you must look for a document shepherd for this
document. If you have not yet found someone that has volunteered to be document
shepherd for your document, please solicit for a volunteer in the working
group. Working group members are encouraged to volunteer as document shepherd
for documents. Being a shepherd is a great opportunity! If you want to be a
document shepherd for this document, please let the authors know.

Please submit a new version of the draft with the following name:
draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis

The co-chairs have already pre-approved this document so once submitted it will
be automaticaly accepted as a WG document.

Regards,

Your co-chairs Jim and  Antoin