Dear WG participants,

This is a reminder that we need more agenda items for our upcoming virtual 108
meeting which has now been scheduled.
So far, only one author has requested a presentation slot.
Authors of recently adopted documents are urgently requested to solicit for
time to discuss and get feedback on their documents to move them along.

Regards,

Jim and Antoin