Hi.

I support the adoption of this draft.

I can be the document shepherd if needed.

Thanks,
Jasdip

On 1/18/21, 9:28 AM, "regext on behalf of James Galvin"
<regext-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of gal...@elistx.com> wrote:

    This is a formal adoption request for “Finding the Authoritative
    Registration Data (RDAP) Service”:

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-regext-rfc7484bis/

    Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption
    by REGEXT, and comment to the list, clearly stating your view.

    Please indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review text, or
    be a document shepherd.

    Please also indicate any preference you have for a proposed milestone
    date.

    This call for adoption ends Monday, 1 February 2021.

    If there are no objections, and we receive enough consensus for
    adoption, the chairs will consider this document adopted.

    Thanks,

    Your REGEXT co-chairs Antoin and Jim