Hi All,

As you may have seen, we have a one hour meeting slot for IETF 112 on Wednesday
November 10th, 14:30 UTC.
Our preliminary agenda is due next week, and so far we only have 1 author
(Jody) to talk about existing work.
Can the other authors please indicate if they need time on our agenda?
We may also have some time on our agenda left for new work.
Please let the chairs know if you want some time on the agenda before next week.

Regards,

Jim and Antoin