Hi all,

A couple of days ago I uploaded a new version draft-regext-brown-epp-ttl.

This version adds a new extension element, <ttl:until>, which specifies the
date and time after which a "custom" TTL should revert to the default.

Feedback welcome - I am hoping the WG will be able to pick this document up in
the near future.

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown
CentralNic Group plc (LSE:CNIC)

Cal: https://cnic.link/gbcalendar

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 8576358. Registered Offices: Saddlers House, Gutter Lane, London EC2V
6BR.

https://www.centralnic.com