Hi all,

This CALL FOR ADOPTION was closed during my absence.  There were no objections
and 4 indications of support from Andrew Newton, Tim Wicinski, Mario Loffredo
and Patel Kowalik , therefore the document is adopted for work by REGEXT.

With this message the chairs ask the authors to submit version 00 of a working
group document, that is the same as the current document, using the following
draft name:

draft-ietf-regext-rdap-rir-search

The document authors must also identify a document shepherd.  If you would like
to volunteer please let them know.

Work can begin as soon as the 00 is published.

Thanks,

Jim and Antoin