Hello Mario,

After reviewing the PatchObject data type [1] in JSContact, one question: How
would the JSON serialization/deserialization work for a JSONPointer as a key
(read: member name) in a PatchObject, given a programming language like Java
does not allow a forward slash ( '/' ) in a variable name, AFAIK?

Jasdip

[1]
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-calext-jscontact-11.html#name-patchobject