Thanks for the feedback Jim. I agree with all your points and have incorporated
them into the draft.

Now that the datatracker is open again I am going to submit a new version of
the draft. The version after that will allow TTLs to be specified for different
RR types, which is (IIRC) the only outstanding item for this document.

I also need a document shepherd. Any volunteers?

Thanks,

--
Gavin Brown
CentralNic Group plc (LSE:CNIC)

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 8576358. Registered Offices: Saddlers House, Gutter Lane, London EC2V
6BR.

https://www.centralnic.com