So, I am asking for suggestions on how to do it better. I would be very sad if
the current model ended up being the final one!

G.

On 10/09/2023, 14:00, internet-dra...@ietf.org
<mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org wrote:

A new version of Internet-Draft draft-ietf-regext-epp-ttl-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Gavin Brown and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:     draft-ietf-regext-epp-ttl
Revision: 02
Title:    Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) mapping for DNS Time-To-Live
(TTL) values
Date:     2023-09-05
Group:    regext
Pages:    18
HTMLized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-epp-ttl
Diff:     https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-epp-ttl-02

Abstract:

   This document describes an extension to the Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol (EPP) that allows EPP clients to manage the Time-To-Live
   (TTL) value for domain name delegation records.

About this draft

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   The source for this draft, and an issue tracker, may can be found at
   https://github.com/gbxyz/epp-ttl-extension.

The IETF Secretariat

--
Gavin Brown
Principal Engineer, GDS Technical Services

https://www.icann.org