This call for adoption closed last week.
We have 9 people that support and no rejections, so the chairs consider this
document adopted.

With this message the chairs ask the authors to submit version 00 of a working
group document, that is the same as the current document, using the following
pre-approved draft name:

draft-ietf-regext-rdap-geofeed

Gavin Brown has volunteered to be the document shepherd.

Work can begin as soon as the 00 is published.

With regards to the milestones, the next available slot is July 2024. If this
is not a plausible milestone, please let the chairs know.

Thanks,

Jim and Antoin