From: Jasdip Singh <jasd...@arin.net>
Date: Monday, April 1, 2024 at 6:24 PM
To: James Gould <jgo...@verisign.com>, "a...@hxr.us" <a...@hxr.us>
Cc: "regext@ietf.org" <regext@ietf.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: [regext] draft-ietf-regext-rdap-geofeed-02 Review
Feedback

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Thanks, James.

But, to your “use of redaction is a policy decision for a server” point, since
this spec would no longer espouse redaction for geofeed files, should it
instead say that “server operators SHOULD NOT redact geofeed files given they
are public resources already”?

Jasdip