I also believe that REPP is not just a switch of transport as it proposes to move some of the EPP features from the application layer to the transport layer.

Hence rechartering is a pre-condition to peacefully start a discussion about REPP features.

However, let me just say that it appears a bit inconsistent to me that we have almost finished to turn RDAP from stateless into stateful and we are now planning to start a discussion about how to make EPP to go opposite !?!

But it is just my view and, whatever will be, any discusssion within the WG is valuable anyway.

Best,

Mario