Hi Vitaly!

Vitaly Fertman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sorry for delay, some problems with my computer.
>
> shared files are cured with -o option with --rebuild-tree.

No joke? ;-) I did --rebuild-tree 2 times and -x -o one time,
-x many times... but never combined --rebuild-tree with anything...
I think the -o option needs some documentation in the manpages,
as -o without anything tells me that errors can be fixed with
--fix-fixable - nothing about --rebuild-tree.

Now I will try how to start reiserfsck from the secure shell...
I don't want to be online all the night, but rebuilding the
320GB takes a long time... and reiserfsck always asks me to
type Yes, so nohup has no chance...

Thank You, CU, Lars.

I will tell you if I have success... if not, I won't have time
to write anything for a while ;-) As reiserfsck tells me: This
program is for the desperate only....

> P.S. Get the last progs from ftp://ftp.namesys.com/pub/reiserfsprogs/pre/

I have got kpre8.