On Thursday, August 02, 2001 10:58:33 AM +0200 "Charl P. Botha"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Btw. you have to decode the oopses through ksymoops for them to be
>> useful.
>
> I would have liked to, but my ksymoops was also not being itself.  I was
> hoping the call-traces (which are symbolic in my attached oopses) would
> tell somebody something.

You've got 2 oopses hitting 2 different hash tables, which will generally
point to ram or the CPU.  Neither spot was involved with pulling stuff off
disk, so I don't expect it to be related to disk corruption, or the
drives/controllers.

I saw later on that you turned off the unmask_irq option, but if you are
still having problems I would start swaping CPUs/ram.

-chris