_nasturtium wrote:

>(Sorry, I only read the top and not your other comments, so here they are..)
>
>Go over to
>http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Dec01/12-17pss.asp in
>Konqueror, Lynx or your favorite web browser and you will find <gasp>
>"unprecedented range of no-charge services and support tools" just in time
>for holiday season. Now thats a nice touch (but then again, the antitrust
>case is about to be settled).
>
>       Regards,
>               _nasturtium

Sorry, I would send this directly to you, but your mail domain is listed
as a spam haven and is therefore blocked at my mail server.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/industry/01/05/xbox.woes.ap/index.html

--
So, make a real effort to avoid getting sucked into all the expensive
lifestyle habits of typical Americans.  Because if you do that, then