Last patch doesn't apllied :-(

[root@helios linux-2.4.19]# gzip -cd kinoded-8-2.4.19-pre3.diff.gz |
patch -p1
patching file fs/inode.c
Hunk #4 FAILED at 698.
Hunk #5 succeeded at 1119 (offset -1 lines).
Hunk #7 succeeded at 1278 (offset -1 lines).
1 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file fs/inode.c.rej

inode.c.rej:

***************
*** 697,731 ****
   spin_unlock(&inode_lock);

   dispose_list(freeable);

   /*
-   * If we didn't freed enough clean inodes schedule
-   * a sync of the dirty inodes, we cannot do it
-   * from here or we're either synchronously dogslow
-   * or we deadlock with oom.
    */
   if (goal)
-   schedule_task(&unused_inodes_flush_task);
  }

  int shrink_icache_memory(int priority, int gfp_mask)
  {
   int count = 0;
-
-  /*
-   * Nasty deadlock avoidance..
-   *
-   * We may hold various FS locks, and we don't
-   * want to recurse into the FS that called us
-   * in clear_inode() and friends..
-   */
-  if (!(gfp_mask & __GFP_FS))
-   return 0;
-
   count = inodes_stat.nr_unused / priority;
-
   prune_icache(count);
-  kmem_cache_shrink(inode_cachep);
   return 0;
  }

--- 698,729 ----
   spin_unlock(&inode_lock);

   dispose_list(freeable);
+  kmem_cache_shrink(inode_cachep);

   /*
+   * If we didn't freed enough clean inodes
+   * start a sync now
    */
   if (goal)
+         try_to_sync_unused_inodes();
+ }
+
+ void prune_icache(int goal) {
+  if (!atomic_read(&kinoded_goal)) {
+   atomic_set(&kinoded_goal, goal) ;
+   wake_up_interruptible(&kinoded_wait);
+  }
+  /* otherwise, kinoded has already been woken up, move on
+  ** to other caches that might be shrinkable instead of spending time
+  ** waiting for kinoded to make progress
+  */
  }

  int shrink_icache_memory(int priority, int gfp_mask)
  {
   int count = 0;
   count = inodes_stat.nr_unused / priority;
   prune_icache(count);
   return 0;
  }

---