Hubert Mantel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> This is an unofficial kernel with lots of new features and work in
> progress. The README file explicitly warns not to use this one on a
> production system yet. Depending on the version you are using, there
> exists even a random memory corruption bug that only recently got fixed.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm aware that your unofficial kernel is WIP,
and that it can undeliberately eat my lunch, burn my house and exhume my
grandmother -- and even memory corruptions /could/ serve to improve
fsck.*.

Still, it looks as though the problems really escaped reiserfsck v3.6.3
but no more v3.6.4-pre1.

I'll check your kernel's changelog to get the fix though.

--
Matthias Andree