[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- Hans Reiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm using ReiserFS on Slackware 9.1 and would
like to be able to nfs mount filesystems on
my FreeBSD 4.8 system. From what I've read ReiserFS doesn't do this now,

where did you read this?

Thanks for the quick reply Hans.

I read about it searching the FreeBSD lists after
I had trouble mounting my FreeBSD filesystem, but I
didn't pursue it very far. Does nfs work with UFS
in the current version?

(I am pretty new to journalled filesystems on linux, just learning my way around)

I think it is inaccurate, but since you say you had problems doing it, maybe you should tell us more. We don't use FreeBSD

=====
Chris Conn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://storm.cadcam.iupui.edu/~cmcgoat