Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 05:45:04PM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Sunday 18 April 2004 17:26, Whit Blauvelt wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> :0 B
> * H ?? Content-Type: multipart
> * ! ^Received:
> /dev/null
> #The Received check is there because I am a postmaster.

procmail is BAAAAD :)

we use a really small bit of shell instead
# we check if message was spoiled by spamassassin in previous
# round of spamcheck (qmailq).

preflag=`printf "%s\n" "$input" | $M822FIELD X-Spam-Flag | sed 's/^ //'`
if [ "$preflag"  = "YES" ]; then
# .. and if its spammy enough already, we reinject.
printf "%s\n" "$input" | $FORWARDBIN $FORWARD
  if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
   #so qmail will not do any further deliveries in .qmail file
   exit 99
  fi
  # problem calling inject - temp failure
 exit 111
fi

#

i cant send HTML only to /dev/null cause Hans Reiser thinks
ASCII (we are all using) is obsoleted by *ML's ;)

but we do a lil tweakig there and there, changing weights and
writing new spamassassin rules.

for example for today spamassassin blocked 162 spam messages
that were sent to this list ;)

well some got through. we are not perfect, but i'm working on it
(being perfect)..

> Also block mail from IP addresses known to be open relays, open proxies,
> rooted boxes, etc.

its intresting discussion, but lets move it off the list.

--
"the liberation loophole will make it clear.."
lex lyamin