Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando wrote:

Yury Umanets wrote:

Hans Reiser wrote:

Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando wrote:

As soon the installer works fine supporting Reiser4, including parted support
it, I will comment in this mailing list, and offer for free donwload.

Reiser4 resizer is not ready for prime time, and like pseudos, should not have been enabled before it was tested. We are going to send in a patch to turn it off until it is debugged.

hello Hans,

I suspect, that Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando meant offline resizer which should be in utils. Not online resizer-repacker...

Actually, we want that reiser4 is supported inside parted program. Nothing else.

I don't think this support will enable any other support like reiser4-resize.

One of options provided by parted is offline resizing though...

Thanks, Giovanni

--
umka