On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 04:19:59PM +0300, Vitaly Fertman wrote:
> On Friday 18 February 2005 11:31, Ookhoi wrote:
> > Are new reiser4progs available? I can only find 1.0.3 as newest,
> > but that version is august 2004.
>
> I have been about to release it for some time, but new problems
> stoped me every time.

I would love to try it.

> > I get segmentation fault with --check of --build-sb,
> > and illegal instruction with --build-fs
>
> ok, I will release next version today or tomorrow and will see
> if it helps.

If it is not too unconvenient for you to release it today,
that would make me a happy person. Of course I managed to
get the fs bellyup the day before I hop on a plane :-)
I hope a newer fsck.reiser4 prevents a time consuming reinstall.

Thanks a lot for Reiserfs.

With kind regards, Sander