Hans,

> I am surprised that Reiser4 does so well, and I would be interested in
> knowing more details of exactly what the test does.  Our tests show
> reiser4 not doing THAT much better, so  you must be doing something
> different from our tests.
Unfortunately LKML was not CC'd even once in this thread so your mail
that CC'd lkml looked very strange because it was a reply to messages
not seen on the list :-(

If you had the intention of letting folks outside reiserfs-ml know, you
might have missed it. Maybe Grzegorz Kulewski's suggestion about
Adrian doing repetetive benchmarks and posting them regularly is
quite valid and sensible.

--
Best regards,
Pysiak