Hello,

I was reading an article long ago where Mr Reiser was saying that he
was using military grade coding standards. And that it is also the
reason why Reiser4 is not integrated by default in the Linux kernel.

I think that was a minor issue.  The major issues are political.

So ... what the hell happens? Why is not included yet?

Thanks,
Giovanni.

My experience at looking at GNU code is that it is sloppy and I want
to start a high-assurance project with the best of the best of coding
practices... something making me feel that the GNU coding guidelines
are not the best of options.

I would really look into the various security and secure coding papers
and articles that have been funded by DARPA and others over the years. Pick through them, read them, and code that way. The guys writing the
articles are much more expert than I am on it.

Your input would be very appreciated!

http://www.FutureTG.com      - The Main Website.
http://www.FTLinuxCourse.com - The Website for Linux Training.
http://www.RPMParadaise.com  - The Website for RPM Packages.

Phone: +58 412 55 41 338 (I am in Caracas, actually)

FT Addresses are located at: http://www.futuretg.com/FT/contact.html