Vladimir V. Saveliev wrote:
The reason why reiser4 in mm kernel did not get updated recently is that
we are trying here various changes: read/write performance improving, VM
interaction simplification are the most substantial ones. And these
changes are not ready yet to got out.

Is there a publicly accessible repository (git/bk or even cvs) where we can see the current progress? Have the performance problems with sync been fixed yet?

I am putting together some new development systems and I would love to try things like reiser4 on at least one of them. I will be happy to test it out and report any bugs.

Regards,
LL