Laurent Riffard wrote:

>See ? 3'30" versus 16".
>
>I packed the metadata of my original FS to a file, you can grab it
>from http://laurent.riffard.free.fr/kernel.reiser4.bz2 (6.7M).

Wow.  We need to do the repacker.  We might also need to examine whether
there are optimizations in V3 block allocation we should apply to V4,
but mostly we need the repacker.  Ok, well, right after we go into the
kernel it will be done.

Thanks much Laurent, you did a great job of analyzing this for us.