Hello,

I've been using reiser4 for more than a year without any problems. The
filesystem performance has been commendable to say the least.
Yesterday, I had to powercycle my pc (due to a dma hang with my cd
drive - happens occasionaly) and after the reboot, grub would not
load. I use a single root partition (/boot inclusive) and the patched
grub sources.

I've tried booting into knoppix and compiling reiser4progs and running an fsck.

This is what I get -:
Master super block (16):
magic:          ReIsEr4
blksize:        4096
format:         0x0 (format40)
label:          <none>

Format super block (17):
plugin:         format40
magic:          ReIsEr40FoRmAt
flushes:        0
mkfs id:        0x3a4f3c7b
blocks:         2443880
free blocks:    428490
root block:     743745
tail policy:    0x2 (smart)
next oid:       0xf63a06
file count:     469920
tree height:    5
key policy:     LARGE

CHECKING STORAGE TREE
FSCK: Node (743744), item (0), unit (0): Points to the block (743745)
which is in the tree already.
The whole subtree is skipped.
Segmentation fault

debugfs.reiser4 also segfaults, and a mount also fails, it complians
of a duplicate key. (I can't post the exact message because the second
livecd doesn't have X or any mail client :(

Cheers,
Sarath

--
I presume, when you pronounce iptables, you say that you are peeing tables