Le 09/22/2006 08:28 AM, David Masover a écrit :
> Azureus had a problem.  Once it got up to a good clip downloading, it
> would thrash the disk.  It would thrash the disk, and the system, so
> hard that even web browsing was difficult, due to disk access being
> many, many times slower than Internet access, even an Internet which is
> being hogged by BitTorrent.

Just to add my 2¢, I have exactly the same problem with azureus + r4.
Azureus starts to make constant disk writes at ~500-700kB/s when
downloading a file on a r4 partition.
I had opened a bugreport for azureus, but it now appears that this
problem is reiser4 specific as I cannot reproduce it with other filesystems.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=575154&aid=1558227&group_id=84122

--
Nico
On ne trouve guère d'ingrats tant qu'on est en état de faire du bien.